Before I get to the Movie and fun Girls Night I had we must discuss lunch…
Yesterdays lunch (which I believe I just deleted the picture of) was:
- Baked Sweet potato w/ almond butter and small spoon of reduced fat cream cheese (cream cheese is not something I normally buy but I had some left over from the spinach dip and it was quite yummy in the sweet potato)
- Broccoli Slaw with a little balsamic vinegar and Annie’s Goddess Salad Dressing
- Carrot Sticks
This was an awesome lunch! (sorry about the picture)
After lunch the babies napped, I cleaned and we got ready to go out for the evening. The babies stayed with some friends of mine (Lew was on call at the VA) and I went to dinner and a movie with some friends.
For dinner we ate a new restaurant in Morristown called Luigi’s. It’s a little Italian place that was OK but nothing special. I ordered the small Veggie Pizza and a cup of coffee. (I wanted to be able to stay awake for the movie.)
The pizza was good but nothing special. (Compared to the pizza Julia Roberts had in Napels in the movie this was nothing!)
I thought Eat Pray Love was a wonderful movie! I read most of the book when it first came out and found it very slow and never finished it. I loved the movie and the idea of balance Liz is striving to find. I am now inspired to finish reading the book!
This morning started off with a great pre-work out breakfast
- Protein Milk (1 cup of skim milk with 1/4 scoop of vanilla protein powder)
- Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds (probably not the healthiest cereal but definitely not the unhealthiest but I have four boxes in the pantry!)
- Small spoonful of Naturally More Almond Butter
After Breakfast the babies and I got ready and headed to the YMCA for my last personal training session from the package I got for my Mother’s Day Present. It was definitely an awesome workout!
- 10 minutes of sprints on the treadmill
- Burned out of chest rows (can’t think of a proper name for the exercise machine I used )
- Burned out Leg Press twice
- Bicep “racks” as Matthew calls them. (They suck! But I got up to 20 lb dumbells and did two curls on each arm! I thought my arms were going to fall off!)
- Burpees (3 sets of 30 seconds and if you don’t know what Burpees are be thankful because they suck but are definitely worth it!)
- Jumped on Box (step with 6 risers today! I was so proud of myself. 3 sets of 30 seconds)
- Hamstring curls
- Jumped Rope (3 sets of 30 seconds)
- Boxed (3 sets of 30 seconds)
- Push Ups (2 sets til fatigue)
- Ab Throw Downs (3 sets of 12)
I am pretty sure I forgot something and that this is not the correct order but I felt great and was exhausted right at the same time!
After the babies 11:00 feeding we played in the floor before my lunch time…
Aren’t they the cutest things you have ever seen! I love their smiles and giggles and watching them learn!
I hope you all have had a great day! I will let you know all about lunch dinner and Eat Pray Love tomorrow!