We made it to Nashville! Next stop=The airport in the morning!
Here is what we left the babies to…
Daisy was napping
LB of course was wide-awake
This is the story of our life…Daisy sleeps and LB is in the middle of everything.
So today I was super excited when I pulled up to Brusters and saw they had pumpkin yogurt
Yogurt Fail! This was not good…I was very sad!
See you from San Fran!
First of all, I am SO sorry for my lack of blogging the last two days! I have been super busy but I am finally packed and ready for the Foodbuzz Festival which starts tomorrow!
The hardest part was the packing. I had to pack for Lew, me and both babies. It is very hard to pack for LB and Daisy when they are staying with someone else but I think I seemed to have managed to bring everything! Hopefully…
Yesterday in all of my packing I had time to make a quick lunch. I made the chili and Lew made corn bread.
Quick Turkey Chili
- 1 lb ground lean turkey
- 1 green bell pepper
- 5 roma tomatoes (You could use any tomatoes, these are just what I had on hand)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbs. roasted garlic
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 16 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 14 oz. can chili beans
- 2 tbs. Cumin
- 2 tbs. Hot Mexican Chili Powder
- 1 tbs. Organic Sugar
- Cayenne Pepper to taste (I used about a tsp.)
- In a large skillet brown turkey with the bell pepper.
- Season with Italian seasoning, roasted garlic, salt and pepper.
- When turkey is almost cooked add roma tomatoes (chopped).
4. In a large pot add remaining ingredients and add cooked turkey mixture.
5. Serves 4-6
We are now at stop one on our journey to San Francisco! Dropping the babies off! Next stop…Nashville!