Today we celebrated many things. There are so many things I celebrated today I think a list is in order. (Gilmore Girls taught me the importance of making lists. If you do not understand this I am not sure that we can be friends )
Things I Celebrated December 18, 2010
- Landing in Tennessee at 12:45 this morning.
- Pulling into my parents driveway at 3:45 this morning.
- Sleeping (even if it was only for four hours)
- Waking up to my sweet babies smiling at me.
- Spending time with my mom, Tim, Kirb, Lew and the babies this morning.
- Having some of my favorite foods at my Aunt and Uncle’s house for our family Christmas celebration
Ham Rolls: Spread cream cheese on deli ham, roll, slice and enjoy. You will thank me later!
Super Simple Spinach and Artichoke Dip: Large block of velveeta mexican cheese, frozen spinach (block or bag), 1 can of artichokes. Place ingredients in microwave safe bowl or crock pot and melt.
There were also country ham biscuits and sausage that went unpictured but not uneaten.
Now for more celebrations…
- My sweet babies having an early appreciation for music
Aunt Kitty sharing her love of music with LB and Daisy
- LB and Daisy celebrating the first part of their first Christmas
- And possibly my favorite celebration of the day: two babies love for their daddy…