I hope you all had a good Monday. Yesterday LB and Daisy were not feeling to great which made for a very long day for me. Lew was gone all afternoon and LB, Daisy and I did a lot of sitting on the couch together! I never knew rocking babies could make me so tired! I was in bed by 9:00!
Today both babies have been feeling much better which has made my day better but I am still tired. My thoughts are not flowing too well so tonight I am going to give you a recipe that is super simple but will definitely please a crowd.
- 2.5 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 onion; chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic; chopped
- 2 jars spaghetti sauce (I used 1 jar Ragu Roasted Garlic and 1 jar Ragu Parmesan and Romano)
- 1 pkg. whole wheat spaghetti (8-10 servings)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown the turkey with the onion and garlic.
- Add the pasta sauce and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Cook pasta
- Mix together pasta/meat mixture and noodles.
- Place in a casserole dish and top with cheese.
- Bake on 350 for 40 minutes. (if cheese gets to dark cover with aluminum foil.)
- Serves 10-12